I like a lot this activity!! It´s very funny and attractive to our pupils because all of them know "los Simpson", and I´m sure they will have fun so much. Otherwise, Why don´t you create a little play? I think it could be a great activity to practice the speaking and their imagination.
Hi Sara! A very original activity! For the theme, The Simpsons has an intrinsic motivation, a family is sure that everyone knows. You can practice Kin, verb forms, the speaking, listening ... the truth is a form of learning by playing! King regards Susana
You choose the family for make your activities and the Simpson family is a great resource for that. I think in the school every activities have been bounded and they have close for children. Thus pupils will have goals in their lerning.
Really this activity is very attractive indeed this activity I am led to believe that your students will be more motivated because they are some drawings that everybody knows,ultimately is a good exercise to start practicing very simple descriptions.
I really like your activity because of several things. First of all, I'm a great fan of the Simpson! I believe that it's a family we've almost all grown up with, and therefore, it's like teaching and learning with something so familiar aand easy: we all know the characters, we all know the main episodes and the funny things, so we can talk and chat with the kids about it in the class and even make some funny jokes!
On the other hand, the type of activity is very useful, because children at Primary School are learning that kind of vocabulary(colours, clothes, members of the family...) and as well, it is very important to be able to make a basic description of a picture, so they learn how to express themselves and also, how to communicate with other people and classmates.
Hello Sara!!
ReplyDeleteI like a lot this activity!! It´s very funny and attractive to our pupils because all of them know "los Simpson", and I´m sure they will have fun so much.
Otherwise, Why don´t you create a little play? I think it could be a great activity to practice the speaking and their imagination.
Kind regards ,
SILVIA
http://silviaenglishroom.blogspot.com.es/
Hi Sara!
ReplyDeleteA very original activity! For the theme, The Simpsons has an intrinsic motivation, a family is sure that everyone knows. You can practice Kin, verb forms, the speaking, listening ... the truth is a form of learning by playing!
King regards
Susana
http://susna8.blogspot.com.es/
Hello Sara!
ReplyDeleteYou choose the family for make your activities and the Simpson family is a great resource for that. I think in the school every activities have been bounded and they have close for children. Thus pupils will have goals in their lerning.
Kind regards.
Hello girl!!
ReplyDeleteReally this activity is very attractive indeed this activity
I am led to believe that your students will be more motivated because they are some drawings that everybody knows,ultimately is a good exercise to start practicing very simple descriptions.
Regards and happy weekend
JORGE A. BLANCO CARIÑANOS
Hello Sara!
ReplyDeleteI really like your activity because of several things. First of all, I'm a great fan of the Simpson! I believe that it's a family we've almost all grown up with, and therefore, it's like teaching and learning with something so familiar aand easy: we all know the characters, we all know the main episodes and the funny things, so we can talk and chat with the kids about it in the class and even make some funny jokes!
On the other hand, the type of activity is very useful, because children at Primary School are learning that kind of vocabulary(colours, clothes, members of the family...) and as well, it is very important to be able to make a basic description of a picture, so they learn how to express themselves and also, how to communicate with other people and classmates.
Regards!!
Lourdes
http://learningenglishplaying.blogspot.com.es/